Download our guide to clean diesel power
Today, clean diesel technology produces nearly zero carbon emissions — and the infrastructure, technology and fuel are proven and ready for use today.
Alongside the growth of battery solutions and variable renewable energy (VRE) sources (i.e., wind and solar farms), clean diesel power —the lifeblood of American industry— is essential as we transition into a more sustainable and green future.
This guide will discuss how recent innovations have made diesel one of the cleanest and most inexpensive energy options on the market today. And it’ll give an honest comparison between diesel and battery.
- A brief history of the evolution of diesel power from dirty to clean.
- How manufacturers have met stringent EPA emissions regulations through technological innovation.
- A down-to-earth explanation of today’s advanced diesel combustion technology.
- How the cutting-edge emission control systems in today’s diesel engines work.
- How newer, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) contributes to greater efficiency and cleaner power.
- A comparison of diesel and battery power — and an explanation of why we need both as we transition to greener power.
- An up-close look at developing first-in-class hybrid diesel / electric charging containers.